At Elte, we offer a variety of options to deliver your products.
Unlimited White Glove Delivery
Unlimited Items Delivered by Truck for a flat rate of $249* in the Greater Toronto Area, on applicable products.
- We deliver product(s) to the room of choice in your home. We assemble and set up the products and remove all the packaging materials. Our service does not include removing existing furniture, mounting art/mirrors, or connecting any electrical items. If you are requesting delivery to a multi-unit building, please ensure that you have the proper elevator booked. Upon pickup or delivery, you will be asked to sign an acceptance of your merchandise and affirm that it is free of damage and manufacturer defects.
Unlimited Curbside Delivery
Unlimited Items Delivered by Truck for a Flat Rate of $149* in the Greater Toronto Area.
- We deliver products to the entrance door of your choice without going inside your house/building. Please ensure that you can move your items inside without our assistance. Assembly is not included in this delivery option. If you live in a multi-unit building, we will not enter the building and you must be willing to take the items at the front door or loading door. You will be required to do a unit count of all items being delivered and provide a signature to confirm your acceptance of the product(s).
Unlimited Parcel Delivery
Unlimited Items for a Flat Rate of $19* in the Greater Toronto Area.
- We deliver products via ground carriers (e.g., UPS, Canada Post for smaller items) to your delivery address in the Greater Toronto Area. Only available on small items that can be safely shipped through Parcel Delivery. A tracking number is provided after your item(s) ship.
We also offer Free Pickups from our Warehouse. Please email our pickup department (firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-785-7885 ext 428) 24 hours ahead to schedule a pickup.
*Commercial and complex orders may be subject to additional delivery fees.
Shipping and delivery fees are not refundable after your delivery and the customer is responsible for paying the shipping fees to have the item(s) returned to our warehouse.
Greater Toronto area includes: Toronto, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Mississauga, Scarborough, Markham, Unionville, Vaughan, Pickering, Ajax, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, and Kleinberg
Hints for ordering and delivery
Measuring Before You Order
- Before you place your order, be sure to measure the entryway into your home. If items cannot fit into your home, we do not refund delivery and the item(s) are bound by the specific item’s return policy.
- We offer a Delivery Measuring Service in the Greater Toronto Area for $90 where we come to your home and measure your entryways to ensure proper clearance.
Preparing For Your Delivery
- To prepare your home for a safe and efficient delivery, be sure to set your rugs in the desired place, remove any frames or artwork from walls that may be susceptible to damage, secure any low-hanging light fixtures, remove any doors that may be necessary, and place any pets in another room of your home.
- If you live in a building that requires the use of an elevator, be sure to book its use in advance.
- During the winter, please make sure that any driveways and walkways are clear of snow and ice as the safety of your products and our delivery team are of the highest importance.
Inspecting Your Merchandise
- Our team thoroughly inspects every product before it leaves our warehouse and you (or the person you’ve deemed responsible as your designate) must take the time to inspect the merchandise to make sure that there are no damages or manufacturer defects.
- Many items are hand-crafted and utilize natural materials and therefore one can expect variations between a floor model, photos, or swatches.
- Upon pick-up or delivery, you will be asked to sign as acceptance of your merchandise and affirm that it is free of damage and manufacturer defects.
- If you should notice any damages or manufacturer defects upon delivery, you must note it on the Bill of Lading and call our Delivery Department (416-785-7885 x 458) while our delivery team is in your home so that we can properly assess the nature of the issue and deal with it accordingly.
- Failure to provide immediate notification of damages or manufacturer defects may impede your ability to submit a claim for resolution.
- Please note that after we have been made aware of the issue, it may take up to five business days to formulate a plan that addresses your claim. Depending on the nature of the claim, we may have one of our trained technicians resolve the issue to your satisfaction, arrange a replacement of the product altogether or offer an alternate product if stock of the original item is not readily available.
How Long Does Shipping Take?
For items in-stock, we endeavor to have your order ready to pickup or ship within 24 hours of order placement (Monday through Friday). For deliveries, we will contact you within 48 hours to book a convenient delivery time.